Source: World Tourism Organization UNWTO
Source: Zimbabwe Tourism Authority
All ports of entry have been opened.
Returning residents & visitors will no longer be required to present a negative COVID19 PCR certificate at the port of entry but should present a valid Vaccination Certificate showing they are fully vaccinated.
A negative PCR certificate is only for the unvaccinated.
Those with a booster shot have an entry advantage.
Curfew starts at midnight and ends at 5.30AM.
Restaurants and bars can open until 10PM with a condition that they only serve fully vaccinated customers.
Masks will remain mandatory.
Source: IMPACCT/UN OCHA
Bulletin n° 2 - CIQP : 09 June 2020 (Bulletin on Customs, Immigration and Quarantine Procedures)
IMPORTATION AND CUSTOMS / IMPORTATION ET DOUANES
Customs, land, sea
• Land borders are still open for cargo movements.
• All cross-border cargo transport will be subjected to health screenings.
• Customs operating at limited capacity.
(Information dated 20 May: Logistic Cluster)
• Land border status with neighbouring countries:
- Botswana: Only essential cargo allowed to cross land borders. Drivers
will be tested when crossing the border but will not have to wait for the
result at the border.
- Mozambique: Certain borders are operating normally; others are only
allowing specific commodities. Foreign truckers subjected to
- South Africa: Cross-border land freight restricted to food and essential
items, delays to be expected. Truckers must wait for police escorts at
certain crossing points causing significant delays.
- Zambia: Truck drivers with cross-border consignments undergo
extensive screening at border entries.
(Information updated 9 June: Logistic Cluster)