Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 96 hours before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years
Source: IMPACCT / UN OCHA
- Restriction of movement between provinces.
- Relaxation measures include: The reopening of places of worship as of June 25
- Global Pax Service of the World Food Programme (WFP): On Thursdays and Saturdays, Accra is linked to the following hubs: Abuja, Ndjamena, Niamey, Ouagadougou, Bamako, Bangui, Yaounde.