“Effective March 25, 2020, at 11:59 pm, the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis will be closing its borders to:
- All commercial airline flights until April 7, 2020.
- Medevac or medical emergency flights are an exception and will be allowed should the need arise.
- International air cargo and cargo by seafaring vessels will be allowed in order to maintain connectivity that enables the Federation to import needed commodities such as food, fuel, medical supplies, and equipment.
- Nationals and Residents overseas who cannot return by the deadline will need to remain offshore until the border closing is lifted.
- Immigration, Customs, Coast Guard and the Royal St. Christopher & Nevis Police Force will be enforcing all border controls.”