Quarantine for 14 days for everyone coming from outside the Nordic countries. (12.03.2020)
In addition, the Norwegian Institute of Health encourages everyone to avoid journeys that are not strictly necessary (both domestic and international).
Start date: 12.03.2020
End date: 26.03.2020
Further information: https://www.fhi.no/en/news/2020/norwegian-directorate-of-health-implemen...
On 15 April, rules on driving and rest times were relaxed in Norway. Relaxations will apply only for freight transport operations until 24:00 of 13 May and are as follows:
· The daily driving time is extended from 9 hours to 11 hours.
· Maximum weekly driving time raised from 56 hours to 58 hours.
· Maximum fortnightly driving limit raised from 90 hours to 96 hours.
· Reduction of the daily rest from 11 hours to 9 hours.
· A weekly rest of a minimum of 24 hours must be followed by a weekly rest of 45 hours, meaning a reduced weekly rest is allowed every other week. The reduced weekly rest does not have to be compensated.
On border crossings between Norway and neighbouring countries, controls and prioritisation of goods are the following: