2. Passengers must have:
3. Passengers arriving from a country other than Australia, Cambodia, China (People’s Rep.), Japan, Korea (Rep.), Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates or United Kingdom must have and Entry Travel Pass (ETP) obtained at www.pmo.gov.bn/travelportal .
4. Passengers arriving from Australia, Cambodia, China (People’s Rep.), Japan, Korea (Rep.), Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates or United Kingdom must have stayed at least 7 days in one of these countries before traveling to Brunei Darussalam.
5. Passengers must download and register on the "BruHealth App" before departure.
6. Passengers must submit an "Arrival Declaration" form on the Travel Portal. The form must be completed online on www.pmo.gov.bn/travelportal at most 24 hours before departure.
7. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 rapid antigen and RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own expense. The payment must be done on https://www.healthinfo.gov.bn/entrypayment/#/user/login .
8. Passengers must have Travel Health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses (minimum coverage of $50,000BND).
9. Passengers are subject to quarantine in designated hotels.
10. More details can be found at http://www.pmo.gov.bn/travelportal/Home.aspx
Landborder between Brunei Darussalam and Sarawak state of Malaysia remains open and operational with reduced opening hours. New opening hours is between 6 am till 6 pm. Source: (https://www.bernama.com/bm/am/news_perintah.php?id=1825810)
Ports are in operation with some health restrictions on vessels crew. Source: http://www.mpabd.gov.bn/Lists/News%20Headlines/NewDisplayForm.aspx?ID=42