18.03.2022COVID-19 entry regulations lifted on 17 March 2022.
07.07.20211. British nationals and nationals of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to residents of Gabon.2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.3. Passengers must have a confirmed quarantine hotel reservation for 24 hours. The hotel must be listed at https://voyageurs.assistcovid19.ga/home
This does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 6 years;
- passengers with a diplomatic passport;
- passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.4. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at their own expense.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.
|title||Remarks from the International Road Transport Union|