With respect to Article 6.32, the competent authorities may:
(b) Prescribe additional provisions for vessels navigating by radar.
Note by the secretariat:
In accordance with article 9.07, paragraph 13, the following administrations (a) waive the provision on giving the three-tone signal or apply it only on certains and (b) prescribe additional provisions for s navigating by radar:
2. Belgium: yes, (a) waives the provision on giving the three-tone signal;
3. Lithuania: yes, (a);
4. Netherlands: yes, (a). In the Netherlands a one tone signal (long tone) is prescribed. For ferries it is one long tone followed by four short tones;
5. Russian Federation: yes, (a) and (b);
6. Slovakia: yes, (a);
7. Turkey: yes, (a) and (b);
8. Ukraine: national rules do not foresee the use of three-tone signal;
9. Mosel Commission: the three-tone signal is not prescribed by the PRNM.