1. Passengers must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. Vaccines accepted are: AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxveria), Covaxin, Covishield, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP) and Sinovac; or
- a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival; or
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
2. Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 rapid antigen test upon arrival.
Source: Presidency of the Commonwealth of Dominica
1 April 2020: Statutory Rules and Orders No. 14 of 2020: Proclamation declaring a State of Emergency in Dominica
16 March 2020: all travel to and from China is banned. Arriving passengers must complete a health declaration form and be screened for elevated body temperature. Anyone showing flu-like symptoms or who has been to an affected area in the past 14 days may be placed in 14-day home quarantine.